Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have about 10 portraits, 8 x 11, of various athletes.

Customer Question

I have about 10 portraits, 8 x 11, of various athletes. These portraits were done by George Loh back in the 60's. They are about 50 years old! Jerry Kramer and Gayle Sayers have signed theirs. Others that I have are: Ernie Banks, Willie Mays, Willis Reed, Roman Gabriel, Jerry Lucas, Phil Espisito, Gordy Howe, Stan Mikita, etc. I have had these for about 50 years. I would like to know how much they are worth. I'm a Senior Citizen, and I have tried to get on the show, but have been unsuccessful. They are unique, and maybe rare.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is***** you for coming to Just Answer.
.
I will be glad to help you today.
.

I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.
.

Are the only two signed that of Kramer and Sayers?

Glenda