Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have inherited from my 86 year uncle a 50-year mint

Customer Question

I have inherited from my 86 year young uncle a 50-year mint condition of Playboy Magazines. Where should I begin to promote the sell of these and what would a collection of this size be worth?
Thanking you in advance for your time and assistance,
Catherine **** ******
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is***** you for coming to Just Answer.
.
I will be glad to help you today.
.

I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.
.

Are you wanting to sell this collection in one lot? If so how many magazines do you have?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Selling management is not a preference. I can sell by a 1-year lot, 2-year lot, etc. Fifty years equals 600 plus magazines not to exclude annual magazines representing each year. I am 72 years of age, in fair-to-good health and look forward to selling these for a fair price and transferring the monies received to my cousin.Thanking you in advance for your timely reply and assistance,Catherine ***** *****

Hello Catherine,

I can give you an idea of what your magazines would sell for by the magazine on average, the more famous covers will of course sell for much more then you average Playboy. If a magazine has a famous person in it then it will sell for more.

Glenda