Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  A noted expert, author, TV personality, appraiser and columnist. President, Association of Online Appraisers
57035021

Value of a Frick 22 x 36 threshing machine

Customer Question

Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 3 months ago.

Hello Connie,

My name is ***** ***** I"m happy to help.

Is the machine complete and in working order? When was it built?

Can you post pictures of it?

Please see our help page for help uploading images.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Or:

Go to http://www.imgur.com.

1. Click "Computer".
2. Double click the image you want to upload.
3. Click "Start Upload".
4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures to***@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Maybe 1930s has iron wheels
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
thats all I know

You don't know whether it's complete and in working condition? Can you post pictures?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Where is my value threshing flick machine
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Only on phone texting
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Where is my value
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
You are not done
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Am not paying 34 for a phone call
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
When will I get proper answer
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
That's all i have

As soon as I have enough information to find your answer. I asked if the machine is complete and working. I asked for a picture.I also need to know the model name or number and the serial number if there is one. I have to be able to identify your item before I can value it for you.

I understand that it has iron wheels and that means it is old. But is it working? That's important.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
You should of relayed data first. Give me phone number I will text picture. Is running. That's all I know.

So it's working! Now were getting somewhere.

If it is complete and in working condition, the current retail (replacement or insurance) value of your thresher is approximately $3,750. If you were to sell it, you could expect to get the fair market (private sale or auction) value of approximately 40% of the retail amount or $1,500, depending on location and actual condition.

I hope this answer has been helpful to you, Connie.

If you have any further questions or problems concerning this answer, please let me know.

If you would like to work with me on further questions you might have, it would be a pleasure to work with you again. All you have to do is put my name (Judith) at the beginning of your question.

I need your positive rating! Could you very kindly rate my services (with the stars or "accept" button) as this is how I get paid by JustAnswer, at no extra cost to you. We can still continue to communicate here on this thread after you do.

Thank you so much!

Hi Connie,

I am just checking in to see if you have any additional questions about this item. I need your positive rating! Could you very kindly rate my services (with the stars or "accept" button) as this is how I get paid by JustAnswer, at no extra cost to you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Farm super m serial 608035

Hi Connie,

1930s - that's as close as I can come.

Please rate my service now.