Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

My grandfather was L. Madala. My grandfather was in the FBI

Customer Question

Good afternoon. My name is***** and my grandfather was John L. Madala. My grandfather was in the FBI and I have several pictures, articles, letters, from J. Edgar Hoover and Melvin Purvis. I have a lot of mug shots. I also have the only know picture of Ma Barker outside of prison walls. I am very interested in selling these items. My email is***@******.*** . Thank you for your time!!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 2 months ago.

Hi Dustin,

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help. Not sure what your question is. Do you want to know how to sell these items?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Not really. It would have to be a FBI collector I assume. I do not even know how these items would be appraised.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I do want to sell these items.

What information do you want from me?

Please note I am unable to do live phone conversations because I can't do the research and talk to you at the same time. I will not send a message to you asking for a phone call. If you get a message asking to do a phone call, this is not from me. It is an automated message from elsewhere.
There is also an additional charge for phone calls, and I can answer your question here at no additional charge. Please let me know how you want to proceed.