Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 2 pieces of antique pottery that I'm thinking of

Customer Question

I have 2 pieces of antique pottery that I'm thinking of selling and need help identifying them for pricing. One is a Roseville Freesia Green Cookie Jar with lid. It appears to have either a B4 or 34 before the USA and then 4*8" after that. The other is a John Maddock Royal Vitreous Chamber Pot with lid that has small purple flowers that look like violets and a gold filigree around the rims. Can you help me? Both have been in the family so I know they aren't reproductions.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.