Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a noritake coffee service with a? cherry blossom

Customer Question

I have a noritake coffee service with a ? cherry blossom motif on a gradient blue back ground (the darker blue being at the base. My parents brought it back to the UK when they left Japan in 1948. Dad was in the RAF and stationed with the occupation force alongside the Australian force. I think the green Noritake symbol means it was made for the Australian market. Is it of any value?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It is in very good condition
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the set and the mark on the bottom of one piece.