rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My mom passed recently and left a bin full of fine china. I

Customer Question

My mom passed recently and left a bin full of fine china. I dont know if it is a full set, but the logo is Narumi Japan, and the pattern is Lenora. I would be interested in knowing its value.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the pattern and the marks on the bottom of one piece.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Here is the front and back

This is Narumi porcelain from Japan in the Lenora pattern, made in the late 1950's for import to the US.

A place setting is 5 pieces and the 5 piece place settings have a value of $25 to $30 per set, so you can multiply that by

the number of place settings you have in your bin. Other serving pieces are valued at an average of $15 each.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are,, Ebay and
You can also go to or and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.