rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

I am trying to find out if this figurine is Royal Doulton,

Customer Question

I am trying to find out if this figurine is Royal Doulton, when it was produced,name and estimated value.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There was only the photo of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the mark on the bottom.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sending bottom again

This is a German porcelain Dresden lace figurine of a courting couple, made in the 1930 time period by Ernst Bohne and Sons of Rudolstadt, Germany. This figurine has a current value of $125 to $150.00 retail.

To create the illusion of real fabric on figurines of women dancing at royal balls or posing in groups, decorators would dip actual, delicate lace into porcelain slip before applying it by hand to the porcelain figure. When fired in a kiln, the fabric would burn away, leaving a hard but extremely fragile shell of frozen crinoline skirts and billowy material behind.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.