LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I HAVE SOME PORCELAIN COLLECTABLE, FROM THE BLUE & RINGTONS

Customer Question

I HAVE SOME PORCELAIN COLLECTABLE, FROM THE BLUE &WHITE RINGTONS LIMTTED, WANT TO SELL HOW MUCH CAN I GET?
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
just cancel the hold thing,
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser. I would be happy to help you. from going over the photo I can see you have the lidded tea box that is 39.00 from the 1920-1930s period , the brush holder- the tall cylinder piece is 32.00 1930s, the teapot looks to be broken? if broken the value is 25.00 it is missing a lid also 1920s, the cow creamer is 32.00 , the windmill is 38.00 1940s, and the rectangle lid box is 42.00 1930s period. All look to be nice pieces.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you :

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:

1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all question.