Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Tanya, again. Would there be any additional charge if I

Customer Question

Hi Tanya, This is James again. Would there be any additional charge if I asked a question about another item?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 2 months ago.

Hi James, Thank you for the request. This question shows as 11.00 to me. When you post there is a fee so I will answer any items you want to list here and help with. I don't mind answering more then one item in a post for you here. Some appraisers will only answer one item per post , just so know ahead of time but a few of us will answer more then one item per post.

Whenever you list a post there is a fee attached so to find out more about that you would need to contact the***@******.*** again as I only know what it shows on my side here.

So , what kind of item do you have? I am happy to help you always anytime.