Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a set of Noritake China that was passed down to me

Customer Question

I have a set of Noritake China that was passed down to me from a relative.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: ON the back, it says Noritake, the wreath with an M inside, Made in Japan, Floreal, US. Designpat applied for.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Is this of any value
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello

How many pieces do you have and what are the pieces?

Glenda

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I probably have 8 or more settings. I'm really just interested in whether I keep the set or not. I'm getting conflicting answers on value of this pattern. I do not need a major study. Appreciate your help but do not wish to start a trial subscription. I just paid $5 for this and will probably not take it any further. Thanks

Hello

I am not an employee of the justanswer site, so I do not offer anything. Appraisers come to the site to answer questions that customers post to the site. I answer questions then the customer rates me, then the site will compensate me.

Do you have any serving pieces with this set? Like Platters, serving bowls, cream and sugar etc?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Are you there?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I see nothing other than you asking how many pieces I own

Hello

Before I can tell you how much this is worth, I need to know if you have serving pieces with your set. Knowing what is in a set is the only way we can tell you how much it is worth.

Glenda

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am not going further and I will not pay anything. We've had a miscommunication.

Hello

I am sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about. You will need to contact customer service at the www.justanswer.com site, click contact us and they can help you cancel this.

Glenda