Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a small covered tureen and bowl marked WEDGWOOD.

Customer Question

I have a small covered tureen and bowl marked WEDGWOOD. There is a slip of paper from 1951 that looks like a receipt from a store named The Mayfair Art Gallery. The original paper sticker is still on the bowl that says, $15.00 3 pieces.The receipt states 1 wedgwood tureen, cover & dish Circa 1790's 10~. The round tureen is 7" in diameter with a lid and the dish is weird shaped...10" by 7", looks like a football with the tips curved in. The markings on it looks like seashells and 'kelp'..with little round blue berries. Really a pretty ugly dish pattern? What do I have???
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer, I amCustomerand I will respond back as soon as I research your question.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.