LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher

How much is reagans signature worth. If have a photo me him

Customer Question

How much is Ronald reagans signature worth. If have a photo me him while he is signing program? He was guest speaker at Sikeston Missouri annual Chamber of Commerce banquet. He was governor of California at the time.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would behappy to help you. Please allow me to look up current value and post back here promptly.

Ronald Reagan was the governor of California for two terms, first in 1967, then re-elected in 1971. He left office in 1975, declining to run for a third term. Robert Finch, Edwin Reinecke, and John L. Harmer served as lieutenant governors over the course of Reagan's time as governor.

California Governor Ronald Reagan was the guest speaker at the 1965 Sikeston Chamber of Commerce Annual Banquet. The value of his signature on a program of the Chamber Banquet along with a photo of him signing the program has a value of $495.00. He was the guest speaker during his before running for governorship.

Thank you for coming to justanswer and if I may be of further service please let me know I am always happy to help.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you :

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:

1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all question.

Hi I was just checking in to see if I may be of further service in helping you. Please let me know.