rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Have K & E Paragon drafting table in solid oak in very good

Customer Question

Hi...Have K & E Paragon drafting table in solid oak in very good condition with mechanical arm, lifting top, etc. Curious as to value of this piece? Purchased 1968.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

This 1968 drafting table with accessories, protected top, tilt top, has a current retail value of $500 to $700.

As a fine artist, this is one of the best kind of work tables that there is! I completed many paintings on one of these.

Some sites that I recommend are Varagesale.com, Chairish.com, Ioffer.com, Furnishly.com, Deconet.com, Lushpad, Krrb.com, and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.
It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.