Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a 105 piece set of Chinese turquoise famille rose

Customer Question

I have a 105 piece set of Chinese turquoise famille rose from the late 1940's to early 1950's. Some pieces are stamped and some are not. Can you give me an idea of their worth?
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. I'd like to see an example of one of the pieces.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the set, one piece and any marks, labels or writing on the bottom.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.