rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

I have two framed prints that say "Graphic Arts Unlimited"

Customer Question

I have two framed prints that say "Graphic Arts Unlimited" and "Rudolf Lesch Fine Arts Division" on labels on the back. The labels also say the artist is Corot, the title is Landscape (same for both, even tho they are different images), and RL410 as the style. Each print is about 9.5x7.5 inches, excluding frames.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer, I amCustomerand I will respond back as soon as I research your question.

Rudolf Lesch Fine Arts mass-produced framed decorative art pieces of famous pieces of art. The art is that of

French artist Camille Corot (1796-1875) and these are prints that would have been published in the 1940-60 time period.

Wall art is intended for decorative purposes, and not as fine art for collector purposes.

The set of 2 as a pair would sell for $80.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

Our conversation about these pieces will continue as long as you please, even after a rating is left.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.