Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a antique barometer 38" tall 10" wide at largest

Customer Question

I have a antique barometer 38" tall 10" wide at largest round point. The top has a right and left scowl with a small looking trophy in the middle. next is a 3" round window with change of damp dry. next is a 7" long thermometer, next is 4" round mirror, next is 10" round window showing rain/fair/ stormy etc. Bottom 3"window has a level with the name Brown on top, ipsuich on bottom. Wood is in good condition with a small separation on the side of the 10" window.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer, I amCustomerand I will respond back as soon as I see photos and research your question.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the barometer and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I will send photos as soon as I figure out how on windows 10?

There should be a +files button (nest to the red SEND button) or you could also use the paper clip icon in the REPLY TO EXPERT tool area above the typing field.

This page also helps with instructions on how to send photos.