Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I just got an Asian vase its 52" tall and I have never seen

Customer Question

I just got an Asian vase its 52" tall and I have never seen one like it where could I search
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: it has a lot of writing on it and I cant read chinese
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: it looks like there is a makers mark on the vase itself printed in red
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
would it be possible to send pictures in a text from my phone?

If the Add Files feature on your screen does not work for you,
you can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way (might be overnight).