Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a nuova capodimonte filli made in Savastano-na Italy

Customer Question

I have a nuova capodimonte filli made in Savastano-na Italy ceramiche Porcellane.It is five roses no vase it has a N with what apears to be a crown over the Nuova. I have pictures. It is a least 50 years old There are some markings on bottom but I can't make them out. I have no idea waht t is worth.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I don't know how to add file. If you would give me phone # I could message them to you

I got the one of the sticker, so whatever you did worked. Try one more for a photo of the piece.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have had no response other than to tell me to send more pictures I somehow sent 1 picture don't know how I did that. I have asked for email or phone # to send them to Rarewares but have had no response. Please refund my money or help me get pictures to Rarewares.

Email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line
and be sure to use the same email that you used when you signed up for your account so they will recognize your account.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I sent the pictures of 5 roses to***@******.*** for rarewares in antiques it bounced back as not deliverable. do you have a phone # for her so I can message them to her,or another email address

there are 2 p's in the word support, maybe that is why it got kicked back?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please refund my 30,00 dollars as we don't seem to be able to comunicate.

I am trying everything I can to help. Here are some more ways to add pictures.

Here are the official instructions for adding pictures since the email won't work for you...

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

If the Add Files feature on your screen does not work for you,
you can go here and use the green NEW POST button then paste the address
back here in the text box and I'll be able to see the piece you have.