Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Can you tell me where I might find a buyer for antique

Customer Question

Can you tell me where I might find a buyer for antique Satsuma pottery vases. They have the goddess of mercy Kannon among a group of Lohans. Interwined among the figures is a dragon executed in relief and they are marked with the Satsuma Mon crest and a studio mark. They have small elephant headed handles and are executed in the usual palette of Satsuma overglze enamel colors, coral, pink, black, flesh and gold over a cream coloured, fine crackle glaze. they are 12" tall. I own two of them. one has a hairline crack. I also have a matching three piece tea set.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello

Are you just wanting a list of online sites to sell from? This would be your best option to make the most money for these.

Glenda

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What would you appraise them at?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I would like a list of online sites and would appreciate your estimate of their worth.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Are you still on line? are you going to respond? what shall I do next?