Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a old Brewster portrait...how do i get it appraised

Customer Question

I have a old John Brewster portrait...how do i get it appraised
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is***** you for coming to Just Answer.

I will be glad to help you today.
.

I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.
.

Everyone has looked at this and no one can find any comparable works by John Brewster in or to give a current market value on this. You will need to take this to a fine art appraiser in order for them to inspect the work, date it and value this for you. If you like I can find a list of appraisers in your area you can contact.

Glenda

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
thank you for your response..i would like you to supply list of appraisers in my area that I can contact..Pam Hendricks

Hi Pam,

If you can tell me the city and state where you are, I will get a list for you.

Glenda

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I live in Baltimore Md..

Hello

Thank you.

There are three Certified Appraisers, with the International Society of Appraisers in your area they are :

Fred J. Winer, (###) ###-####– Baltimore, MD, United States

.
Maureen S. Winer,(###) ###-####– Baltimore, MD, United States

.
Katharine W. Fernstrom,(###) ###-####– Baltimore, MD, United State

You can contact each one to see which one best fits your needs.

.

Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you.
.

Glenda,
.
If you do not mind rating this I would greatly appreciate it, clicking the top star on the top left of the page does this, thank you for taking time to rate this.If you find you have a problem being able to rate me, please let me know.