Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have two vorhees prints in frames one is "great shot" the

Customer Question

I have two Donald vorhees prints in frames one is "great shot " the other is "something special" I am moving and need to sell them can you help me out at all please
Thank you
Ben ******
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 8 months ago.

Hi Ben,

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your Vorhees prints.

Just making sure I have the right ones, can you confirm it's these two.

(1) Great Shot

(2) Something Special.

Also, are they signed by the artist in pencil in the margin?

I'll wait to hear back and we'll go from there.

Many thanks,
Robert

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
When do I get a answer I checked my credit card and it has 5.00 taken out so that means you got the right numbers and there is well over the 38.00

H Ben,

This is Robert here again. It appears you didn't receive my initial response to your question. You need to be logged in to the JustAnswer site where our conversation is all in one place. Operating from email is subject to transmission delays.

Here's my initial response again:

Hi Ben,

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your Voorhees prints.

(1) Great Shot

(2) Something Special.

Many thanks,
Robert.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
This is not working for some reason every time you tell me in an email to hit that button to go back it just sit back her and says it's waiting in a little circle just keeps spinning around and around
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It says connecting with an antique expert

Hi! This is Robert here again.

If you log in to http://www.JustAnswer.com and go to your question you'll be able to navigate the type and response process without emails which will make it a whole lot easier and instantaneous.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I use a different card and now it seems ok

Great, I'm glad it's working better for you, however, I still don't think you are getting any of my responses.

If you do get this, log on to http://www.JustAnswer.com and go to your question and you'll be able to see the entire thread there.

Best wishes,
Robert.

PS I work "on" but not "for" JustAnswer as an independent agent so I have no idea what you may or may not be seeing on your screen. Meanwhile, please ignore all requests for a phone call, it will cost you an extra $18 which you don't need to pay. The phone requests appear to come from me, but do NOT, they are automatically generated by the site.

Thanks, R.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I will make it real simple for everybody cancel what you all are doing I don't want this request done you're wasting my time do not charge anything on a credit card if you do I will have it reversed

I'm so sorry you're having problems with the site.

As an independent appraiser, I don't have anything to do with the daily operations of JustAnswer, so you need to contact Customer Support, phone number 1.***-***-**** to have them refund your good faith $5 deposit (which is all you will have been charged) since you did not get an answer.

Best wishes,
Robert.