Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I found a pelican sculpture at a thrift shop I am trying to

Customer Question

I found a pelican sculpture at a thrift shop I am trying to research the piece on the bottom I found the kazmar limited edition number 6 to the left is a number maybe the mold number 8154 the eight may be a b. it is titled brown pelican. I found a news articale from 1997 his first name was William he died fla. on vacation, he was born in philly pa. moved to Collingswood nj. and lived there for 52 yrs. it said he was well known for his art work and also did some the franklin mint. I have emailed too today but no reply yet I have looked some web sights carrying his work to sell. but no brown pelican yet. the pelican also has a fish in its beak. they also said he hand painted each one and it took him up to a month to do each onehope you can help me on any info and maybe its value. thanks ruth beebe [email protected] ps big fan of the show!!!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm trying to get the picture that I will send to you. Hopefully, I will send that picture Sat or Sun.