LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher

On an average how many Holly hobbie plates were made in the

Customer Question

on an average how many Holly hobbie plates were made in the green and blue border? What is the average value? Are there any rare Holly items?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please allow me to look these up and post back here promptly.

The green rimmed plates run 25.00 each and were done in the 1970 era. The blue rimmed plates were done in the 1980s and seem to have a value average of 10-14.00 each. The plates were and are collectible and will only go up in value. the higher valued Holly Hobbie items items are items that were done in late 1960s early 1970s in mint condition and mint containers.

The lunch boxes run 30-45.00 each with thermos, The miniature porcelain items with Holly Hobbie decor runs 45-50.00 per set ... the iron, wash basin/pitcher little tea sets etc things like this. '

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you :

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:

1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
how many of the green rimmed plates were made?

I was not able to find out what the number was in production I looked through many books and no one has a production number. I tried companies also and have received no reply. I have no way of knowing the number produced.