Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Painting inherited from of "A Chorus Line" fame. Judith.

Customer Question

Painting inherited from ***** ***** of "A Chorus Line" fame.
Hi Judith. Starting my free trial. Have another question. Painting inherited from ***** ***** of "A Chorus Line" fame. Really old. When I first started investigating several years ago, for some reason I thought attached pic was painted by Henry Snell. Now I can't see that signature. 2nd pic shows what looks like signature. Any idea artist and value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 4 months ago.

Hi Leni,

Thanks for requesting me!

I'm afraid I am unable to read the signature on this painting. I'm going to Opt Out, which will open your question to all the Experts. If someone know the answer to your questions, that person will respond to you. You don't need to do anything. Once I Opt Out I won't be able to communicate with you.

Wishing you the best of luck.

Judith-on-Antiques