Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I had a royal Doulton Pitcher and basin that I purchased

Customer Question

I had a royal Doulton Pitcher and basin that I purchased from friend to help her out. I shipped it back to her as a gift and UPS smashed it. I took pictures from all ways. It was in absolutely perfect condition> I insure for $2000.00 as I had seen one a few years ago much higher> I have no proof of purchase. It had great sentimental value to my friend as it was the last gift her dad gave to her mother (both deceased) UPS broke three this
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Where could I go to take my pictures ...the pitcher is in
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 4 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your question.

I'm so sorry to hear your Doulton set got destroyed. Did you pack it yourself or did UPS pack it for you?

You can attach all the photos you wish here, there's no extra charge, just click on the paperclip (just above where you are typing to me) and it will automatically pull up the picture files in your computer. You have to be logged in to the JustAnswer site to do this, it doesn't seem to be as easy to do from your email.

Many thanks,
Robert