Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My napkin ring is marked with 4 hallmarks - what appears to

Customer Question

My napkin ring is marked with 4 hallmarks - what appears to be a bell or an hammer and anvil, a Tudor rose inside a diamond border with crown, the number 800 and a cursive h or could be an hs joined inside an oblong- it was my grandmothers. She was born 1895
can you give me some pointers? Jenny
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

Hi Jenny,

Would you be able to take a clear in-focus image of the hallmarks and send the image here?

~Nora

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Nora, I can take a picture with my mobile phone but I'm not sure how to send you the image
Regards
Jenny
Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~OR~

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora