Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I am trying to get my parents furniture sold, and am having

Customer Question

I am trying to get my parents furniture sold, and am having a hard time finding value. They have a dining and living room set of Henry Ford Museum furniture from NC, with paperwork. It is in excellent condition because those two room were not used often. They were now in a small town in southern Il and not a good market for this furniture. It is all mahogany Queen Anne design. Can you direct me or give me an idea of the best way to sell? About 2 hours from St. Louis. I live in northern Illinois. I just need an idea on value...thanks!!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

I will be happy to help with the Henry Ford Museum furniture and some guidance with your collection. There is one image of the settee that I can see here on my end. Please send additional images at your convenience and a photo of the paperwork that you mention.