Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a handwritten and signed copy of the poem "Spirit of

Customer Question

I have a handwritten and signed copy of the poem "Spirit of Beauty" by Sir Charles G.D. Roberts. The poem was written in 1930. This pieces is clearly Roberts hand writing and it is written on watermarked paper (progress bond) which was a paper from Howard Smith Paper Mills listed in Lockwood's Directory of the Paper and Stationary Trade 1921.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The poem is written in ink and on the back are these numbers in pencil:13195
8 x 11 1/2
Ink blk
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

At your convenience, please send images.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Nora: Here is a photo of the poem in the handwriting of Sir Charles G.D. Roberts. I have also included a photo of the numbers on the back of the watermarked paper and a photo of the poem in type print that I found on line.
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for the images. Please allow me some time to look this over for you. ~Nora

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Nora: Have you found any information that will help me to fix a value to this hand written poem?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Have you forgotten about my querie? If you can't find further info, then that is fine. I believe that I only have to pay the deposit, correct. Please let me know so that I can stop watching for your reply.