Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have several original batiks by Atlanta artist Soulierre

Customer Question

I have several original batiks by Atlanta artist John Soulierre who passed away in 2011. the pieces were purchased at a gallery in Naples Fla. in the 70s. They are mostly of birds and flowers. Some of them are quite large and one is a triptych and one is a diptych....I am wondering what they could be worth today. They are all beautifully framed. I would appreciate help on these as we probably would like to sell many of them
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Values vary widely with size.

Tell me the size of three of your batiks and I will assess here in this question.

Perhaps, if you would like an assessment of the others, please submit them in a separate question.

Kind regards,

If another professional enters our exchanges, feel free to tell them that you are working with me if you wish.