Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

I have this piece that I think is from the Myan or Aztec

Customer Question

I have this piece that I think is from the Myan or Aztec era, it is made of poarse clay(?) maybe, it has 4 figures arm to arm around a bowl at their feet, no markings on piece. The figures have slinted eyes, full facial points and hair tuff's in the maybe a replica of an old piece, or maybe a good find.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

This is a late 20th century, circa 1995, fairly contemporary, decorative ware candle holder that was made in Mexico. They were sold at souvenir stands in Mexico as well as through mailing catalogue companies, such as Sundance. On today's market, this sells for $20 - $40 depending on size and condition.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.