Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a & Sericel that I would like to know how much it is

Customer Question

I have a Tom & Jerry Sericel that I would like to know how much it is worth and how to go about selling it. The cel is the Little Orphan # 104/300 w/ certificate of authenticity. It has Bill Hanna and Joe Barbara's signatures and is framed. How much is it worth and what would be the best way to go about selling it?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

The high sale value of your signed and framed Hanna-Barbera Tom & Jerry cel with Tuffy too and the COA is $800. If you were to sell this on your own, expect to garner the middle range of $400 - $600. Though it may sound cliche, the best platform for you to sell these is on Ebay. It is where the most potential buyers would first go to search for such items.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora