rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

I recently purchased a framed limited edition serigraph by

Customer Question

I recently purchased a framed limited edition serigraph by artist Mark King at a yard sale. The name is***** and is numbered 311/325 and signed by the artist. I am curious about the story behind the serigraph since the tags on the back are ripped in half. I am also curious to see how much its worth. I paid $10.00 for it. Thank you for any information you can give me.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the print,
signature and back of print where there might be labels or writing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I do not have a smart phone or camera to load pictures to send to you..... I just wanted general information on the serigraph basically the story behind it..... Thank you anyway.....
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

A framed, limited edition serigraph number 311 of 325 printed titled

Hot Ice by artist Mark King (these were made in the late 80's, early 90's)

has a current value of $1900 to $2100 retail currently.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Could you tell me if this was from an actual hockey game since his serigraphs seem to be about actual sports events

Admittedly, I do not know if this was a compilation piece from photos or if it was from a specific game.

Do click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit submit so the site will know that I have completed your answer.