Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Can you tell me a little bit about, and what the value is,

Customer Question

Can you tell me a little bit about, and what the value is, of this Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs set is?
Thank you
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is***** you for coming to Just Answer. I will be glad to help you today.

I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.
Who produced these and what date?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your time, but that is something I had hoped you could tell me. I have used someone in the past that I would like to stay with. Please cancel this request. Thank you.

Yes, you have worked with me in the past. So I assume you do not mean worked with me recently.

If you are wanting a particular expert to answer your questions it is always a good idea to put their name at the beginning of the question, this ensures they are the ones to get the question.