Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

This is a1940s advertising bust called the but no one knows

Customer Question

this is a1940s advertising bust called the king but no one knows what product he represented. i found his picture in a book by Warren Dotz called What a Character, that's how i know what he's called. the author didn't know the product either but rated it as very rare. does anyone on your staff know the product? thank you
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is Glenda,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. I will be glad to help you today.
.

I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.
.
I am sorry, no one has been able to find what product this represents. We see this a lot though, a lot of items never got recorded anywhere. We have to appraise the values based on similar styles and age. That can be done but, not who he belongs with.

Glenda