Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Phoenix Ware Forester Ltd.footed fruit bowl in the

Customer Question

Hello, I have a Phoenix Ware Forester Ltd.footed fruit bowl in the Autumn pattern, measuring about 29 cm or 1 foot. I have seen vases in this pattern but not a bowl. I love it and would be interested to have an idea of its value today ?
I also have an Australian Federation 1901 jardinierre made by Doulton in 1900 and would be interested in the value in today's market.
Thank you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
My query on antiques was not answered but I have been charged on my Visa ? I received a request for pictures but was unable to send them and I heard no more and thought that I would be charged the initial small deposit only..
Please explain why I have been charged for a service which I have not received ? Unfortunately I am unable to send photos !!?
Freda Bunzli
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My last response was my introduction and a request to see the item so that I could give a complete answer and I still have not received any photos.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

You can't email to the general site, I will not get them. If you email, you must
email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line
and be sure to use the same email that you used when you signed up for your account so they will recognize your account.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way.