Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a three mirror vanity. One mirror is length. It has

Customer Question

I have a three mirror vanity. One mirror is for full length. It has three drawers on each side, and a small shelf on the bottom of the full length mirror. It has a brass plate on one of the top drawers that says it came from the Herman Miller Furniture Co, in Zeeland Michigan. What kind of piece do I have?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 2 months ago.

Hi Irene,

This is Robert here and I would be happy to help with your vanity.

If what you have is one of Herman Miller's mid-century modern pieces then you have a very collectible piece of furniture, but I'll need to see a photo of it to know for sure.

Could you attach a photo and one of the label and then I can tell you all about it and give you a value.

Many thanks,

PS. Once you have the photos in your computer (if you are using a smart phone camera, just email them to yourself) it's then a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.

You need to be logged in to the site to do this. You can’t do it from email.

If you get stuck go here for help.

Alternatively, if you can collar a passing teenager with an iPhone they would have photos posted here in about two minutes.

Thanks R.