Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

My own paintings... need appraiser to value my work. Have

Customer Question

my own paintings... need appraiser to value my work. Have not shown. No work in a gallery.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
can I get an art appraiser to come to my studio in Roswell????
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello

Are you wanting a Fine Art Appraiser to come to you to do an evaluation on your work?

Glenda

Hello

Are you wanting a Fine Art Appraiser to come to you to do an evaluation on your work? If so please tell me what city you are located in. I will get a list for you.

Glenda

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I'm in Roswell GA 30075

Here is a list of appraisers you can contact in your area. You can call one or all of them to see which best fits your needs.

.

Deborah B. Abernethy, (###) ###-####– Atlanta, GA, United States & Hilton Head Island, SC, United States
.

Selma Paul, (###) ###-####– Charleston, SC, United States & Atlanta, GA, United States
.

Kimberly M. Brigance,(###) ###-####– Sandy Springs, GA, United States
.

Courtney Ahlstrom Christy,(###) ###-####– Atlanta, GA, United States
.

Maggie Lopez,(###) ###-####– Westport, CT, United States & Coral Gables, FL, United States & Atlanta, GA, United States
.

Andrea Boyles,(###) ###-####– Roswell, GA, United States
.

Philip H. Hawkins, (###) ###-####– Atlanta, GA, United States
.

Eileen E Cornell, (###) ###-####– Lilburn, GA, United States
.

.

Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this. If you find you have a problem being able to rate me, please let me know.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you.
.

Glenda,
.
If you do not mind rating this I would greatly appreciate it, clicking the top star on the top left of the page does this, thank you for taking time to rate this.

I'm just checking in once again to see how things are going.
.
Let me know if you still need help with this question.
.
I will be happy to help with any further question you might have on this.
.
I strive to answer any and all questions a customer might have in order for you to have a enjoyable experience with me as an appraiser.
.
Thank you so much!
Glenda