Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have to Japanese vases crossing over hundred years old and

Customer Question

I have to Japanese vases crossing over hundred years old and I need to get a feel for what they're worth thank you
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There was only the photo of the bottom that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the vases as well. Maybe also try one photo of the mark that is a bit further away so that it will be in focus.

Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

I wonder if you will be able to add pictures of the two vases and a better picture of the mark?

This question will time out in a day or so, so I wanted try and get it answered for you.