Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

We have a very old Radio that my husbands grandfather owned.

Customer Question

We have a very old Radio that my husbands grandfather owned. The name of it is Truetone It has the original tubes, wirers etc. inside. It approximately was 1930. It has been well taken of.We also have two of the original wing back chairs with the claw feet. Bought approximately the year 1950's. Have been reupholstered once.We have a hutch that is approximately 25+years. It's brown with some black trim. The top is removable.I do have pictures of all three of them just tell me where I could send them to you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is Glenda,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. I will be glad to help you today.

I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.
Please use the paper clip to attach pictures of the other two items.