Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a child's shoulder purse in leather 13 x 8.5 cms,

Customer Question

I have a child's shoulder purse in brown leather 13 x 8.5 cms , slim shoulder strap , made from 2 pieces of leather each 48cm, with a tiny metal stud joining them. A metal zip with metal pull, closes the purse. On the front is an image of a smiling Mickey Mouse walking. He wears puffy short red pants, with 2 buttons on the front....the pant legs appear to be slightly frilled He has white gloves and green shoes......but no shirt. His name is ***** ***** his image. I've had this purse since1938/39 and it's in quite good condition. I don't remember ever using it. Do I sell it....if possible, or just pass it down to my Great Granddaughter ? Thanking you and Regards, ***** *****
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 4 months ago.

Hello Joan,

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

Please upload clear pictures of the purse, front and back. Yu see, there were many Mickey purses produced, so I need to identify which one you have.

Please see our help page for help uploading images.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Or:

Go to http://www.imgur.com.

1. Click "Computer".
2. Double click the image you want to upload.
3. Click "Start Upload".
4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures to***@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.