Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

Rosenthal service 86 pieces Frerick the Great pattern cobalt

Customer Question

rosenthal service for 12 86 pieces Frerick the Great pattern cobalt blue and gold. New condition. How to sell it and how much to ask?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 4 months ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising antiques for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. Your set would sell for $800-1000 at auction and insurance replacement value is $2400. Online sites are best for you to sell your China. Ebay and Etsy are good venues.

Thank you,

Expert:  Wayne replied 4 months ago.

Is there anything else I can tell you about this? It is important that you click on the stars *****. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.
Thanks again,

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.