Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I inherited a Lamp made in Paris,France It looks like

Customer Question

I inherited a Lamp made in Paris,France
It looks like Copper, It's a Swing attached to a Tree branch there are leaves on the branch - there is a boy standing on the swing and a girl standing on the ground with one hand on the rope of the swing.The marking under the lamp, looks like the shape of a bell inside a circle - outside the circle, Fabrication Francaese - Cat 10071 - Leviton - 3A.125v L.250v
any help would be appreciated
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I just want to know the answer to my question, I am willing to pay the $38. I do not want to join any org. or club at this time. I do not want monthly dues. Just this one item right now.Thank you
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I don't want any free trial. please just give me and answer to my question

I understand, those must be pop ups that I am not sending.

I do need to see photos of the lamp, which does not cost anything and is part of this question that you have

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
OK - You charged me the $38. I still did not get the answer. Could you just e-mail it to me without all the pop-ups
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am still waiting

I need to see the lamp before I can assess it. Will you be able to add photos?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I don't know how to send a picture. I will need to get someone to help me & I'm not sure credit $38.00 back to my Credit Card.Thankswhen that will be. Please just
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
sorry, don't know what went wrong- just credit my card with $38

The experts are users of the site just like you are. We are not privy to any information regarding the customer's account.
For questions concerning your account, contact customer service by clicking Contact Us at the bottom of the page or call 1(###) ###-####