Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I am not sure... story made short...a lost cousin of mine

Customer Question

I am not sure...long story made short...a lost cousin of mine sent two photos to me of a portrait of a very well know Royal. The frame itself, I have only found one other similar match online. The Royal in question is Princesse Maria Theresa of Savoy-Carigan. It is handpainted on either ivory or bone. Apparently it has been passed down through our family on my paternal grandmother's side.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Not at this time, I will have no addt'l inofo on the piece until I speak with my cousin tonite
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please post a photo of the piece and clear close up of any markings or signatures on the item. I will also need the measurements to give you an accurate value and information. I look forward to helping you.