Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a set of sherry glasses with decanter I received as a

Customer Question

I have a set of sherry glasses with decanter I received as a wedding gift 35 years ago, one was broken during shipping, no identifying marks that are visible, no box or paperwork, amber/gold coloring with gold rim. Can anyone tell me more about these or where I can find a replacement?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There was only the photo of the close up of one piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of other pieces (I'd like to see the type of stem used) and the decanter. Thanks!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The original message would only allow me to attach 1 pic, I have about 6 I would like to send of the entire glass.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank You, ***** ***** anyway I can send a compressed file?

You can email a zip file (compressed) pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way.