Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I bought this a couple of years ago in St Louis Park, MN. I

Customer Question

I bought this a couple of years ago in St Louis Park, MN. I have been unable to find a signature on it (I took it entirely out of its frame and matting). It reminded me of Chas. Adaams. I did a reverse search on Google and found it most closely matches the work of Charles E Burchfield. It is a heavy paper on board. I have looked at it with a magnifying glass and it is not pixilated. Can you help?
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It measures 17.75 in x 24 in.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is Glenda,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer.

I will be glad to help you today.

I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.
I will see if I can find anything out about this for you. I will let you know what or if I find anything.