rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Meito china 3001 f- rosalind pattern fullservice with 2 more

Customer Question

meito china 3001 f-b rosalind pattern fullservice for 8 with 2 more incomplete sets, gravy boat and sauce boat (attached), oval and round server plates round bowls etc. it is in very good condition never dishwashed, a few insignificant chips . i need to know the price so I can sell it
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

A full service for 8 of Meito China in the Rosalind pattern , plus some serving pieces has a current value of $500 to $600 retail (of course, you can ask whatever you want and negotiate with the buyer).

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.