rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

I inherited ceramic dolls from my aunt. Two are circa

Customer Question

I inherited ceramic dolls from my aunt. Two are circa 1920's, the other one is from late 1800's to early 1900's. I would like to determine their values.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There was only the photo of the bottom of one.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the items as well as the second bottom.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Here are the rest. I will send the bottom of the 2 French girls tonight.

Thank you, ***** ***** wait to answer fully until I have all of the pictures.

The dancing girl was made by Slama and Company of Vienna, Austria and Moravia, Germany. They moved to Vienna(Wien), Austria in 1948

and used the Dresden mark as a trade name of their Dresden lace figurines. The red Slama mark dates the dancer to the 1950's and she has a value of $125 to $175.00 retail.

The two 'French' ladies date to the 1960's, were imports from Asia (Japan) that were sold at the florist and gift shop of Podesta and Baldocchi in San Francisco. The store used this sticker in the 1960's. The pair of ladies have a value of $100 for the pair.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.