Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Has anyone heard of an artist named Quintero? My cousin

Customer Question

Has anyone heard of an artist named Joe Quintero? My cousin called my Mother and said to her if a painting in her home was not wanted by me or my siblings she was interested in having it when my Mother passed. I am wondering if this painting or work by him is worth anything as she already owes my Mother money and has not paid it back. My grandparents had this hanging in their home for many years and they were ded and gone by 1969. It is an oil painting of Yosemite. Thanks in advance.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 6 months ago.

Hi My name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Can you tell me is it signed? If so could you send a photo clear and close up of the signature and an overall shot of the painting?