Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I HAVE A VASE WHICH I HAVE DETERMINED BY RESEARCH TO BE

Customer Question

I HAVE A VASE WHICH I HAVE DETERMINED BY RESEARCH TO BE SATSUMA SEIZAN, THE RED MARKINGS ON BOTTOMS, BUT I CANT DETERMINE THE DATE PRODUCED.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I wanted to send pic but missed that option? Can I add a photo now
Expert:  Robert S. replied 10 months ago.

Hi Ella,

This is Robert here, thanks for asking me about your interesting Seizan vase.

And yes, sure, it's not too late to add photos. Please attach as many as you wish, there's no extra charge.

Once you have the photos in your computer (if you are using a smart phone camera, just email them to yourself) it's then a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me -however you have to be logged into your question on the JustAnswer website (you can't do it from your email).

If there's still no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.
If you get stuck go here for help.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0
Alternatively, if you can collar a passing teenager with an iPhone they would have photos posted here in about two minutes.

Many thanks,

Robert.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
unable to send photo because u don't give an email to reply please cancel my transaction because with out the photo u cant tell me more than I already know

By all means email the photo to me, it just takes a little longer. Tthe only address that gets to me is:

***@******.***

Mark the email for my attention, Robert S. in the Antiques category otherwise they won't know who to send it to. I work "on" rather than "for" JustAnswer as an independent agent so all emails have to go through a third party to protect everyone's privacy. It may take up to 24 hours, but I'll let you know as soon as I see it this end.

Many thanks,

Robert

Hi Ella,

No sign of the photos yet this end. Can you very kindly re-send them as they should have gotten to me by now.

Email to:

*****@******.***

Mark the email for my attention, Robert S. in theAntiques category.

Many thanks,
Robert.